We support lots of families with childcare on an ad-hoc basis.
We are here for you when you have a work trip that takes you away from home, a project that needs your full focus, or when you need to ensure your childcare is covered for the day-to-day appointments in your life.
All Sunrise Nannies are:
- Childcare professionals
- Interviewed and vetted by our owner, Carly
- DBS checked
- Continually referenced checked
The Role of a Sunrise Nanny
We understand the requirements of every family are unique.We listen to your needs to ensure we find the right nanny for you.
The role of your Sunrise Ad-hoc Nanny will typically include:
· Arranging an educational and age appropriate day
· Preparing healthy, nutritious meals
· Taking children to activities, play dates and events
· Children’s washing and ironing
· Tidying and organising children’s bedrooms and/or playrooms
Our nannies are highly adaptable and offer a range of hours to suit your family’s needs.
They can live-in, or come to you on a daily basis.
The salary for an Ad-hoc Nanny typically starts from £12 per hour.
The agreed rate for your nanny will vary based on:
- Qualifications and experience of the nanny
- The hours they are required to work
- Their roles and responsibilities
If you require a nanny to live-in, a fixed daily or weekly rate can be pre-agreed.
There is a charge of £30 to register with Sunrise.
As soon as you’re registered, we can use our network of vetted nannies to fill your childcare vacancy.
You will only pay agency fees once we have successfully placed a nanny for you.
Daily Ad-hoc Nanny fees: £50 a day
Weekly Ad-hoc Nanny fees: £70 a week