Our Country Nannies possess bags of enthusiasm for two things - caring for your children, and the great outdoors.
They love to be in nature and they thrive in a rural setting. They are often experienced in looking after animals too.
What’s more, they are confident driving on country roads and will always have a pair of wellies in their boot - perfect for keeping your children amused on rainy days!
All Sunrise Nannies are:
- Childcare professionals
- Interviewed and vetted by our owner, Carly
- DBS checked
- Continually referenced checked
The Role of a Sunrise Nanny
We understand the requirements of every family are unique. We listen to your needs to ensure we find the right nanny for you.
The role of your Sunrise Country Nanny will typically include:
· Arranging an educational and age appropriate day
· Preparing healthy, nutritious meals
· Taking children to activities, play dates and events
· Children’s washing and ironing
· Tidying and organising children’s bedrooms and/or playrooms
Our Country Nannies are highly adaptable and offer a range of hours to suit your family’s needs.
They can live-in, or come to you on a daily basis.
The salary for a Country Nanny is typically between £10-20 an hour.
The agreed rate for your nanny will vary based on:
- Qualifications and experience of the nanny
- The hours they are required to work
- Their roles and responsibilities
If you require a nanny to live-in, a fixed daily or weekly rate can be pre-agreed.
There is a charge of £30 to register with Sunrise.
As soon as you’re registered, we can use our network of vetted nannies to fill your childcare vacancy.
You will only pay agency fees once we have successfully placed a nanny for you.
Country Nanny fees: Our fees for a Country Nanny are set at 10% of your nanny’s annual gross salary.