Our weekend nannies can provide regular or ad-hoc care for your children.
They can start on a Friday evening and provide childcare for an entire weekend, or they can support your family for a mixture of hours and days to suit your weekend plans.
All Sunrise Nannies are:
- Childcare professionals
- Interviewed and vetted by our owner, Carly
- DBS checked
- Continually referenced checked
The Role of a Sunrise Nanny
We understand the requirements of every family are unique.
We listen to your needs to ensure we find the right nanny for you.
The role of your Sunrise Weekend Nanny will typically include:
· Arranging an educational and age appropriate day
· Preparing healthy, nutritious meals
· Taking children to activities, play dates, parties and events
· Nursery duties including laundry, tidying, and organising children’s bedrooms and/or playrooms
· Overnight care as required
Our nannies are highly adaptable and offer a range of hours to suit your family’s needs.
The salary for a Weekend Nanny typically starts from £12 per hour.
The agreed rate for your nanny will vary based on:
- Qualifications and experience of the nanny
- The hours they are required to work
- Their roles and responsibilities
There is a charge of £30 to register with Sunrise.
As soon as you’re registered, we can use our network of vetted nannies to fill your childcare vacancy.
You will only pay agency fees once we have successfully placed a nanny for you.
Regular Weekend Nanny: Our fees for a weekend nanny are set at 10% of your nanny’s annual gross salary (minimum fee £500).
Ad Hoc Weekend Nanny: £50 per a day or £70 for the whole weekend.