Sunrise Nanny Agency provide professional childcare for families visiting our beautiful area on holiday.
We cover the whole of Dorset, Hampshire and Wiltshire, and your Holiday Nanny can care for your child within your holiday accommodation, or take them out for day trips to local attractions.
If you would like time to yourself, they will take full responsibility for your childcare during your break away.
We also offer an evening babysitting service if you need some holiday downtime at the end of the day.
All Sunrise Nannies are:
- Childcare professionals
- Interviewed and vetted by our owner, Carly
- DBS checked
- Continually referenced checked
The Role of a Holiday Nanny
We understand the requirements of every family are unique.
We listen to your needs to ensure we find the right nanny for you.
The role of your Holiday Nanny will typically include:
· Arranging an educational and age appropriate day
· Preparing healthy and nutritious meals
· Taking children on outings
· Nursery duties if appropriate such as laundry, tidying and organising children’s rooms
A Holiday Nanny can support you during your desired hours, for the duration of your stay.
They can live-in or come to you on a daily basis.
The rates for Holiday Childcare are typically between £10-20 per hour.
The agreed rate for your nanny will vary based on:
- Qualifications and experience of the nanny
- The hours they are required to work
- Their roles and responsibilities
If you require a nanny to live-in, a fixed daily or weekly rate can be pre agreed.
There is a charge of £30 to register with Sunrise.
As soon as you’re registered, we can use our network of vetted nannies to fill your childcare vacancy.
You will only pay agency fees once we have successfully placed a nanny for you.
Holiday Childcare fees: £50 per day (1 Day)
Holiday Childcare fees: £70 per week (2-7 days)