When you need quality childcare for a short period of time, we are here to help you.
Whether you are a local family - or a family looking for holiday childcare during your visit - one of our fantastic nannies can support you on a temporary basis.
All Sunrise Nannies are:
- Childcare professionals
- Interviewed and vetted by our owner, Carly
- DBS checked
- Continually referenced checked
The Role of a Temporary Nanny
We understand the requirements of every family are unique.
We listen to your needs to ensure we find the right nanny for you.
The role of your Sunrise Temporary Nanny will typically include:
· Arranging an educational and age appropriate day
· Organising local adventures for children
· Preparing healthy, nutritious meals
· Taking children to activities, play dates and events
· Children’s washing and ironing
· Tidying and organising children’s bedrooms and/or playrooms
Our Temporary Nannies are highly adaptable and offer a range of hours to suit your family’s needs.
They can provide childcare over consecutive days, weeks or months. Or on a purely ad-hoc basis.
Your nanny can live-in or come to you daily - either in your home or your holiday accommodation.
The rates for a Temporary Nanny are usually between £10-20 per hour.
The agreed rate for your nanny will vary based on:
- Qualifications and experience of the nanny
- The hours they are required to work
- Their roles and responsibilities
If you require a nanny to live-in, a fixed daily or weekly rate can be pre-agreed.
There is a charge of £30 to register with Sunrise.
As soon as you’re registered, we can use our network of vetted nannies to fill your childcare vacancy.
You will only pay agency fees once we have successfully placed a nanny for you.
Temporary Childcare fees: £50 per day (1 Day)
Temporary Childcare fees: £70 per week (2-7 days)