School holidays cover a minimum of 13-weeks a year. This leaves many parents with a childcare dilemma outside of their annual leave.
Our School Holiday Nannies ensure children are cared for during these times. They provide the school holiday adventures for your child, and the ultimate peace of mind for you.
All Sunrise Nannies are:
- Childcare professionals
- Interviewed and vetted by our owner, Carly
- DBS checked
- Continually referenced checked
The Role of a Sunrise Nanny
We understand the requirements of every family are unique. We listen to your needs to ensure we find the right nanny for you.
The role of your Sunrise School Holiday Nanny will typically include:
· Arranging an educational and age appropriate day
· Providing plenty of opportunity for outside play
· Providing trips and outings to the park and local attractions
· Offering lots of craft and role play opportunities
· Preparing healthy, nutritious meals and snacks
· Taking children to play dates and enabling the children to see their friends
· Ensuring the home is kept tidy throughout the day
· Support with nursery duties (as time allows), such as children’s washing and ironing
Our nannies are highly adaptable and offer a range of hours to suit your family’s needs.
Most nannies care for the children on a daily basis, but they can also come and live in your home over the school holidays.
The salary for a School Holiday Nanny typically starts from £12 per hour.
The agreed rate for your nanny will vary based on:
- Qualifications and experience of the nanny
- The hours they are required to work
- Their roles and responsibilities
If you require a nanny to live-in, a fixed daily or weekly rate can be pre-agreed.
There is a charge of £30 to register with Sunrise.
As soon as you’re registered, we can use our network of vetted nannies to fill your childcare vacancy.
You will only pay agency fees once we have successfully placed a nanny for you.
School Holiday Nanny fees: £70 per a week
Or £500 for a summer holiday booking between 6 to 9 weeks