A Daily Nanny will allow you to juggle your work through the week - or simply support you with an extra pair of hands around the family home.
All whilst providing the highest quality of childcare for your children.
All Sunrise Nannies are:
- Childcare professionals
- Interviewed and vetted by our owner, Carly
- DBS checked
- Continually referenced checked
The Role of a Sunrise Nanny
We understand the requirements of every family are unique. We listen to your needs to ensure we find the right nanny for you.
The role of your Sunrise Daily Nanny will typically include:
· Arranging an educational and age appropriate day
· Preparing healthy, nutritious meals
· Taking children to activities, play dates and events
· Children’s washing and ironing
· Tidying and organising children’s bedrooms and/or playrooms
Our nannies are highly adaptable and offer a range of hours to suit your family’s needs.
The salary for a Daily Nanny typically starts from £12 per hour.
The agreed rate for your nanny will vary based on:
- Qualifications and experience of the nanny
- The hours they are required to work
- Their roles and responsibilities
If you require a nanny to live-in, a fixed daily or weekly rate can be pre-agreed.
There is a charge of £30 to register with Sunrise.
As soon as you’re registered, we can use our network of vetted nannies to fill your childcare vacancy.
You will only pay agency fees once we have successfully placed a nanny for you.
Daily Nanny fees: Our fees for a Daily Nanny are set at 10% of your nanny’s annual gross salary.