Having a nanny living in your home - or on the grounds of your property - provides the ultimate support and flexibility for your family.
Whether you are juggling a demanding job, or in need of an extra pair of hands around the home - a Live-in Nanny will lighten the load and provide the highest quality of care for your children.
All Sunrise Nannies are:
- Childcare professionals
- Interviewed and vetted by our owner, Carly
- DBS checked
- Continually referenced checked
The Role of a Live-in Nanny
We understand the requirements of every family are unique.
We listen to your needs to ensure we find the right nanny for you.
The role of your Sunrise Live-in Nanny will typically include:
· Arranging an educational and age appropriate day
· Preparing healthy and nutritious meals
· Nursery or school drop off and pick up
· Helping with homework
· Taking children to activities, play dates and events
· Children’s washing and ironing
· Tidying and organising children’s bedrooms and/or playrooms
· Support with other household tasks (as required, and agreed with your nanny)
· Supporting with pet care
A Live-in Nanny will typically work 8-12 hours a day.
However, the hours of your Sunrise nanny can be tailored to meet your specific needs - with an agreed set salary. This can also include evening babysitting hours.
At home a with a Live-in Nanny
Your Live-in Nanny will either live in your home, or in an outbuilding within the grounds.
They must have their own bedroom and use of a bathroom.
Food and bills are included within their salary.
Many families also offer extras such as a car, gym membership and extra holiday allowance.
The salary for a Live-in Nanny is usually between £400-£1000 per week.
The agreed salary for your nanny will vary based on:
- Qualifications and experience of the nanny
- The hours they are required to work
- Their roles and responsibilities
- Location of your family home
We will work with you to recommend the set salary for your nanny, based on your requirements.
There is a charge of £30 to register with Sunrise.
As soon as you’re registered, we can use our network of vetted nannies to fill your childcare vacancy.
You will only pay agency fees once we have successfully placed a nanny for you.
Our fees for a Live-in Nanny are set at 10% of your nanny’s annual gross salary.