A Proxy Parent is essentially a live-in nanny who looks after your children 24-hours a day. This usually happens for a set period of time, whether it be several days or weeks.
They will stand in your shoes and allow your children’s routine to continue as it would when you are there. This means no disruption to your child’s education, trips or activities.
For complete peace of mind while you’re away, a Proxy Parent will take responsibility for the running of your home - including the care of family pets.
All Sunrise Nannies are:
- Childcare professionals
- Interviewed and vetted by our owner, Carly
- DBS checked
- Continually referenced checked
The Role of a Proxy Parent
We understand the requirements of every family are unique. We listen to your needs to ensure we find the right nanny for you.
The role of your Sunrise Proxy Parent will typically include:
· Arranging educational and age appropriate days
· Preparing healthy, nutritious meals
· Taking children to school, activities, play dates and events
· Your child’s bedtime routine
· Administering medication when needed (with parent authorisation only)
· Children’s washing and ironing
· Tidying and organising children’s bedrooms and/or playrooms
· Running your home and looking after family pets
A Proxy Parent lives in your home and cares for your child 24-hours a day.
This is for a period of time as defined by you - typically several days or weeks.
The rates for a Proxy Parent are agreed on a bespoke basis - in-line with your childcare requirements.
The agreed rate for your nanny will vary based on:
- Qualifications and experience of the nanny
- The hours they are required to work
- Their roles and responsibilities
There is a charge of £30 to register with Sunrise.
As soon as you’re registered, we can use our network of vetted nannies to fill your childcare vacancy.
You will only pay agency fees once we have successfully placed a nanny for you.
Proxy Parent fees: £50 per day (1 Day)
Proxy Parent fees: £70 per week (2-7 days)