For a better start to everyone’s day, a Before School Nanny will arrive at your home, at a time that suits, to support your morning routine and take your child to school or nursery.
Your nanny can then finish for the day or return to the family home to support with light housework, or even nursery / PA duties.
All Sunrise Nannies are:
- Childcare professionals
- Interviewed and vetted by our owner, Carly
- DBS checked
- Continually referenced checked
The Role of a Sunrise Nanny
We understand the requirements of every family are unique. We listen to your needs to ensure we find the right nanny for you.
The role of your Sunrise Before School Nanny will typically include:
· Supporting the morning routine
· Providing breakfast
· Taking your child to school, by foot or car
· Support with nursery, PA, or housekeeping duties as time allows
Start times are usually from 7am to 7:30am. However, this is flexible, based on the needs of your family.
The salary for a Before School Nanny typically starts from £12 per hour.
The agreed rate for your nanny will vary based on:
- Qualifications and experience of the nanny
- The hours they are required to work
- Their roles and responsibilities
There is a charge of £30 to register with Sunrise.
As soon as you’re registered, we can use our network of vetted nannies to fill your childcare vacancy.
You will only pay agency fees once we have successfully placed a nanny for you.
Before School Nanny fees: Our fees for a Before School Nanny are set at 10% of your nanny’s annual gross salary (minimum fee £500).