A Baby Nanny is a childcare professional who specialises in the care and development of babies.
Bringing a wealth of experience into your home, they are the perfect fit for parents who may be returning to the world of work.
A Baby Nanny provides quality one to one childcare for your baby - providing you with valuable reassurance, support and empowerment.
All Sunrise Nannies are:
- Childcare professionals
- Interviewed and vetted by our owner, Carly
- DBS checked
- Continually referenced checked
The Role of a Baby Nanny
We understand the requirements of every family are unique. We listen to your needs to ensure we find the right nanny for you.
The role of your Sunrise Baby Nanny will typically include:
· Arranging developmental and age appropriate days
· Preparing healthy and nutritious meals (including weaning foods)
· Taking baby to groups, the park, and other outings to encourage social development
· Providing practical help and support, with full care of baby - including winding, nappy changing, bathing, dressing and undressing
· Baby’s washing and ironing
· Tidying and organising baby’s bedroom and/or playroom
A Baby Nanny will typically work full time hours during the week.
The hours of your Sunrise nanny can be tailored to meet your specific needs.
The rates for a Baby Nanny are typically between £10-20 per hour.
The agreed rate for your nanny will vary based on:
- Qualifications and experience of the nanny
- The hours they are required to work
- Their roles and responsibilities
There is a charge of £30 to register with Sunrise.
As soon as you’re registered, we can use our network of vetted nannies to fill your childcare vacancy.
You will only pay agency fees once we have successfully placed a nanny for you.
Baby Nanny fees: Our fees for a Baby Nanny are set at 10% of your nanny’s annual gross salary.