At Sunrise, we have a number of excellent nannies seeking part-time work.
The hours of your Part-Time Nanny can be tailored to ensure you have childcare at the most fundamental times of day for you and your family.
This can be over full days, shorter days, or even split shifts.
Just tell us the best fit for you and we'll do the rest.
All Sunrise Nannies are:
- Childcare professionals
- Interviewed and vetted by our owner, Carly
- DBS checked
- Continually referenced checked
The Role of a Part-Time Nanny
We understand the requirements of every family are unique.
We listen to your needs to ensure we find the right nanny for you.
The role of your Sunrise Part-Time Nanny will typically include:
· Arranging an educational and age appropriate day
· Preparing healthy and nutritious meals
· Nursery or school drop off or pick up
· Taking children to activities, play dates and events
· Children’s washing and ironing
· Tidying and organising children’s bedrooms and/or playrooms
· Support with other household tasks (as required, and agreed with your nanny)
The hours of your Part-Time Nanny can be tailored to meet your specific needs.
We recommend a Part-Time Nanny receiving between £10-£20 per hour.
The agreed hourly rate for your nanny will vary based on:
- Qualifications and experience of the nanny
- The hours they are required to work
- Their roles and responsibilities
- Location of your family home
We will work with you to recommend the set salary for your nanny, based on your requirements.
There is a charge of £30 to register with Sunrise.
As soon as you’re registered, we can use our network of vetted nannies to fill your childcare vacancy.
You will only pay agency fees once we have successfully placed a nanny for you.
Our fees for a Part-Time Nanny are set at 10% of your nanny’s annual gross salary (minimum fee £500).