A Junior Nanny is a childcare professional who is at the start of their nanny career.
Often, they have just obtained a childcare qualification and they may also have experience of working in a nursery environment.
At Sunrise, we provide a huge amount of support and guidance for our young nannies. We ensure they each possess the vital skills and maturity required to care for your children.
Plus, all of our Junior Nannies can access the Professional Nanny Training Course. This is key to furthering their professional development and gaining a deeper understanding of what being a professional nanny entails.
All Sunrise Nannies are:
- Childcare professionals
- Interviewed and vetted by our owner, Carly
- DBS checked
- Continually referenced checked
The Role of a Junior Nanny
We understand the requirements of every family are unique.
We listen to your needs to ensure we find the right nanny for you.
The role of your Sunrise Junior Nanny will typically include:
· Sole charge or shared care of your child
· Arranging an educational and age appropriate day
· Preparing healthy, nutritious meals
· Taking children to activities, play dates and events
· Children’s washing and ironing
· Tidying and organising children’s bedrooms and/or playrooms
Our Junior Nannies are highly adaptable and offer a range of hours to suit your family’s needs.
They can live-in, or come to you on a daily basis.
The rates for a Junior Nanny typically start around £10 per hour.
The agreed rate for your nanny will vary based on:
- Qualifications and experience of the nanny
- The hours they are required to work
- Their roles and responsibilities
If you require a nanny to live-in, a fixed daily or weekly rate can be pre-agreed.
There is a charge of £30 to register with Sunrise.
As soon as you’re registered, we can use our network of vetted nannies to fill your childcare vacancy.
You will only pay agency fees once we have successfully placed a nanny for you.
Junior Nanny fees: Our fees for a Junior Nanny are set at 10% of your nanny’s annual gross salary.